Weather Update: Chamber Car Show, Friday, Sept. 9, 2011

Posted: Thursday, September 08, 2011

We are waiting until tomorrow (9/9/11), around 1:00pm, checing the weather, then will decide if we should cancel the car show.

We realize that the cars will not come in the rain. Maybe we will get a break in the weather and it will be beautiful.

If it really looks like rain and we have to cancel -there is no rain date. Everyone who has pre-registred will be automatically be registered for 2012 Car Show.

Check and/or
call the Chamber office 201-445-2600 around
1:00pm and we will let you know.

Lets hope for a great evening.